Risk Reduction by Diversification in the Nordic Stock Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 94 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Roca, Eduardo, 2006. "A re-examination of international portfolio diversification based on evidence from leveraged bootstrap methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 993-1007, December.
- Ho, Kwok & Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Robinson, Chris, 1999. "International equity diversification and shortfall risk," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-25.
- Ed Westerhout, 1998. "The Attractiveness of the EMU Exchange Rate Stabilization Program," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 309-329, January.
- Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders & Krokfors, Svante, 1997. "The benefits from international diversification for Nordic investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 469-490, April.
- Ed Westerhout, 2002. "The Capital Tax and Welfare Effects from Asymmetric Information on Equity Markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 219-233, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.