Local and Central Wage Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark A. Roberts & Karsten Stæhr & Torben Tranæs, 1997.
"Two-Stage Bargaining with Coverage Extension in a Dual Labour Market,"
97-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark A. & Staehr, Karsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000. "Two-stage bargaining with coverage extension in a dual labour market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 181-200, January.
- Mark A. Roberts & Karsten Stæhr & Torben Tranæs, . "Two-Stage Bargaining with Coverage Extension in a Dual Labour Market," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-28, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Holden, S., 1998.
"Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting,"
04/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Steinar, 1998. " Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 711-31, December.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, .
"Firm Heterogeneity and Wages in Unionised Labour Markets: Theory and Evidence,"
08/38, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bastos, Paulo & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2009. "Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 440-450, August.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence," NIPE Working Papers 14/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2001. "Employment Oriented Policies In A Trade Union Local Wage Bargaining Model," Working Papers 7_2001, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Frank Scharr, 2005. "Tarifbindung, Rententeilung und Konzessionsverträge als Einflussgrößen der Lohnhöhe in Unternehmen : eine Untersuchung mit Mikrodaten für thüringische Firmen," ifo Dresden Studien, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 39, October.
- Pistoresi, Barbara & Strozzi, Chiara, 2001. "Rent Sharing in Wage Determination: Evidence from Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:29:i:4:p:607-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Pistoresi & Chiara Strozzi, 2003. "Rent Sharing and Bargaining Levels: Evidence from Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 62(2), pages 145-170, October.
- Ordine, Patrizia, 1995. "Wage drift and minimum contractual wage: Theoretical interrelationship and empirical evidence for Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG), University of Trier.
- Altenburg, Lutz & Straub, Martin, 2001. "Taxes on labour and unemployment in a shirking model with union bargaining," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 721-744, December.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1996. "Übertarifliche Entlohnung : ein Ergebnis vorweggenommener Verhandlungen (Wages above the collectively agreed level: a result of anticipated negotiations)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 29(4), pages 607-615.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.