The End of the Stockholm School
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogério Arthmar, 2001. "O conceito clássico de poupança e a Escola de Estocolmo [The classical concept of saving and the Stockholm School]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(2), pages 51-82, December.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 2000. "Analytical Foundations of Erik Lindahl's Monetary Analysis, 1924-30," Research Papers in Economics 2000:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dostaler, Gilles, 1991. "Les premiers travaux économiques de Gunnar Myrdal," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(2), pages 192-217, juin.
- Kærgård, Niels & Sandelin, Bo & Sæther, Arild, 2006. "Scandinavia, Economics in," Working Papers in Economics 227, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.