The Commercial Banking Firm: A Simple Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "Essays on liquidity-preference in markets with borrowing restrictions.," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:1979/2006, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ignacio Fuentes & Teresa Sastre, 1999. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Spanish Banking Industry: some Empirical Evidence," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 9924, Banco de Espa�a.
- Neven Borak, 2000. "Western Rules for Eastern Banking," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 293-306.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1995.
"The discount window and credit availability,"
95-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1998.
"Capital Requirements and Rational Discount-Window Borrowing,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 849-63, November.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1996. "Capital requirements and rational discount window borrowing," Working Papers 96-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through: new evidence at the euro area level," Working Paper Series 0136, European Central Bank.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos, 2000.
"Equilibrium Analysis, Banking and Financial Instability,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-FE-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2003. "Equilibrium analysis, banking and financial instability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 619-655, July.
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium Analysis, Banking and Financial Instability," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ramos-Tallada, Julio, . "Microfondements du canal étroit du crédit bancaire : le motif de précaution. Modèle de comportement d’une banque confrontée à un risque de liquidité et à une offre de financement externe imp," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/3327, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Smith, R. Todd & van Egteren, Henry, 2005. "Interest rate smoothing and financial stability," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-171.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2003.
"Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp450, Financial Markets Group.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium Analysis, Banking, Contagion and Financial Fragility," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility," Bank of England working papers 175, Bank of England.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos & Charles A.E. Goodhart, 2004.
"A Model to Analyse Financial Fragility: Applications,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2004-FE-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & Sunirand, Pojanart & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2004. "A model to analyse financial fragility: applications," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2004. "A Model to Analyse Financial Fragility: Applications," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ryland Thomas, 1997. "The Demand for M4: A Sectoral Analysis. Part 1 - The Personal Sector," Bank of England working papers 61, Bank of England.
- Ramos-Tallada, Julio, 2009. "Microfondements du canal étroit du crédit bancaire : le motif de précaution. Modèle de comportement d’une banque confrontée à un risque de liquidité et à une offre de financement externe imp," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3327, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ramos-Tallada, Julio, 2009. "Microfondements du canal étroit du crédit bancaire : le motif de précaution," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4726, Paris Dauphine University.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Wilhelm Fritz, 1995. "The response of short-term bank lending rates to policy rates: a cross-country perspective," BIS Working Papers 27, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista & Julio R. Escandon, 2003. "A Simple Dynamic Model of Credit and Aggregate Demand," Macroeconomics 0308001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.