Employment Policies, Wage Formation and Trade Union Behavior in a Small Open Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immervoll, H., 2000. "Fiscal Drag - An Automatic Stabiliser?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0025, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kilponen, Juha, 1999. "Central Bank Independence and Wage Bargaining Structure - Empirical Evidence," Research Discussion Papers 9/1999, Bank of Finland.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
- Jacques H. Drèze & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2008.
"Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 207-246.
- Jacques H., DREZE & Jean-Jacques, HERINGS, 2007. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007037, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Drèze, Jacques H. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2007. "Kinky Perceived Demand Curves and Keynes-Negishi Equilibria," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques, 2007. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2007075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques P., . "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.