Adjustment and Structural Change under Supply Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993.
"The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994. "The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-25, October.
- Nancy Peregrim Marion & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1984.
"Adjustment to Expected and Unexpected Oil Price Changes,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 15-31, February.
- Nancy Peregrim Marion & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1982. "Adjustment to Expected and Unexpected Oil Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 0997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997.
"Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003537, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, . "Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996," Borradores de Economia 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Neue Nutzungsrechte und internationale Rohstoffversorgung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1348, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1990.
"Tariffs And Sectoral Adjustments In An Open Economy,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
90-13, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1991. "Tariffs and sectoral adjustments in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 53-89.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1990. "Tariffs And Sectoral Adjustments In An Open Economy," Working Papers 90-13, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1990. "Tariffs and Sectoral Adjustments in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 3315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Dhareshwar, Ashok, 1992. "Economic shocks and the global environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 870, The World Bank.
- Gomulka, S. & Lane, J., 1997. "Recession dynamics following an external price shock in a transition economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca, 2011.
"Oil shocks and external adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 168-184, March.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Erceg & Martin Bodenstein, 2008. "Oil Shocks and External Adjustment," 2008 Meeting Papers 945, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2007. "Oil shocks and external adjustment," International Finance Discussion Papers 897, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Energy and Resource Allocation: A Dynamic Model of the "Dutch Disease"," NBER Working Papers 0852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominick Salvatore & Greg Winczewski, 1990. "World oil prices and O.E.C.D. trade balance," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 89-106, February.
- Baek, Seung-Gwan, 1996. "Favorable External Shocks, Sectoral Adjustment and De-industrialization in Non-Oil Producing Economies," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9hg553xj, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.