The Hidden Economy: The Labor Market and Tax Evasion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
IMF Working Papers
00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999. "Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences," CESifo Working Paper Series 196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reinhard Neck & Jens Wächter & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "Tax avoidance versus tax evasion: on some determinants of the shadow economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 104-117, February.
- Jørgensen, Øystein & Ognedal, Tone & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Labor supply when tax evasion is an option," Memorandum 06/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Isilda Shima, 2005.
"The Shadow Economy in NorwayDemand for Currency Approach,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61 - 78, February.
- Shima, Isilda, 2004. "The shadow economy in Norway: Demand for currency approach," Memorandum 10/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Sandra Sookram & Friedrich G. Schneider & Patrick Kent Watson, 2006. "Characteristics of the household sector of the hidden economy in an emerging economy," Economics working papers 2006-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2001. "Arbeit im Schatten: Einige theoretische und empirische Überlegungen Ïber die Schattenwirtschaft," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 425-439, November.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2000.
"The Increase of the size of the shadow economy of 18 OECD countries: Some preliminary explanations,"
Economics working papers
2000-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "The Increase of the Size of the Shadow Economy of 18 OECD Countries: Some Preliminary Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Enste, Dominik & Schneider, Friedrich, 1998. "Increasing Shadow Economies all over the World - Fiction or Reality?," IZA Discussion Papers 26, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fluet, Claude, 1987. "Fraude fiscale et offre de travail au noir," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 225-242, juin et s.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Daianu, Daniel & Pavelescu, Florin-Marius, 2002. "Underground economy quantitative models. Some applications to Romania’s case," MPRA Paper 14210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger N. Waud, 1989.
"Tax Aversion, Optimal Tax Rates, and Indexation,"
NBER Working Papers
2643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braulke, Michael & Sauermann, Heinz, 1985. "Die Firma im Halbschatten," Discussion Papers, Series 1 199, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2003. "Underground economy modelling: simple models with complicated dynamics," MPRA Paper 12447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger N. Waud, 1986. "Tax Aversion, Deficits and the Tax Rate-Tax Revenue Relationship," NBER Working Papers 1533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.