1933 and 1977-Some Expansion Policy Problems in Cases of Unbalanced Domestic and International Economic Relations
AbstractLecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 8, 1977
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
Other versions of this item:
- Ohlin, Bertil, 1993. "1933 and 1977--Some Expansion Policy Problems in Cases of Unbalanced Domestic and International Economic Relations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(6), pages 10-17, December.
- Ohlin, Bertil, 1977. "1933 and 1977 - Some Expansion Policy Problems in Cases of Unbalanced Domestic and International Economic Relations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1977-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.