Optimal Taxation and Pure Profit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2008.
"Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lars Hokonsen, 1998. "An Investigation into Alternative Representations of the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2000. "When do distortionary taxes reduce the optimal supply of public goods?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 151-180, May.
- Christopher Heady, 1998.
"Local Government Finance and Industrial Policy in China,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 195-212, May.
- Heady, Christopher, 1998. " Local Government Finance and Industrial Policy in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2-3), pages 195-212.
- Michael Lundholm, 2008.
"Decentralizing Public Goods Production,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 259-279, 04.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Externalities and production efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2319, The World Bank.
- Christophe Chamley & Douglas Downing, 1981. "Efficient Stationary Taxation and Intertemporal General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 591, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MUNK, Knud J., 2011. "Optimal taxation in the presence of a congested public good and an application to transport policy," CORE Discussion Papers 2011057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005.
"Optimal Commodity Taxation When Land and Structures Must Be Taxed at the Same Rate,"
0505, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation when Land and Structures must be Taxed at the Same Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 1998. "On welfare and revenue effects of indirect tax harmonization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "The Theory of Optimal Taxation: What is the Policy Relevance?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Miguel Angel López-García, 2004. "Welfare, Revenue and Indirect Tax Harmonization under the Origin Principle," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 9-25, marzo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.