Exercises in Conjectural Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2009. "Conjectural variations, symmetric equilibria and economic policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1115-1120, September.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1981.
"Output Fluctuations and Gradual Price Adjustment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 493-530, June.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K., 2009.
"Self-confirming Equilibrium and the Lucas Critique,"
4686412, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K., 2009. "Self-confirming equilibrium and the Lucas critique," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2354-2371, November.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2007. "Self Confirming Equilibrium and the Lucas Critique," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000022, David K. Levine.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2012. "The evolution of the mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 12/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2000. "Introduction," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 7-30.
- David Levine, 1981. "The Enforcement of Collusion in a Simple Oligopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gilli, Mario, 1999.
"On Non-Nash Equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 184-203, May.
- Sorin, Sylvain, 1999. "Merging, Reputation, and Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 274-308, October.
- Maria Scattaglia, 1994. "Politiche per l'occupazione e Microfondamenti "Keynesiani" dell'economia del lavoro," Working Papers 196, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andreas Lange, 2012. "On the Endogeneity of Market Power in Emissions Markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(4), pages 573-583, August.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1993. "Energy-Capital Substitution: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 8329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hrv:faseco:4729511 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.