Pollution, Private Investment in Healthcare, and Environmental Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, .
"Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting,"
DEOS Working Papers
1335, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2012. "Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014.
"Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle,"
- Aditya Goenka & Saqib Jafarey & William Pouliot, 2012.
"Pollution, Mortality and Optimal Environmental Policy,"
12-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Goenka, A. & Jafarey, S. & Pouliot, W., 2012. "Pollution, mortality and optimal environmental policy," Working Papers 12/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Optimal Health and Environmental Policies in a Pollution-Growth Nexus," Staff General Research Papers 35994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.