Pollution, Private Investment in Healthcare, and Environmental Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2012.
"Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, . "Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting," DEOS Working Papers 1335, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Optimal Health and Environmental Policies in a Pollution-Growth Nexus," Staff General Research Papers 35994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014.
"Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle,"
- Aditya Goenka & Saqib Jafarey & William Pouliot, 2012.
"Pollution, Mortality and Optimal Environmental Policy,"
12-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Goenka, A. & Jafarey, S. & Pouliot, W., 2012. "Pollution, mortality and optimal environmental policy," Working Papers 12/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.