The Contributions of Amartya Sen to Welfare Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 101 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuklys, W. & Robeyns, I., 2004. "Sen’s Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Adama Zerbo, 2002. "Une approche non probabiliste d'analyse de la dynamique multidimensionnelle du bien-être. Pauvreté, vulnérabilité et exclusion," Documents de travail 70, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Raphaël Lhomme, 2013. "Faits et valeurs dans l'approche par les capabilités en économie : la place de la culture dans la méthodologie. Le cas des inégalités de genre dans l'accès à l'éducation de base," Post-Print dumas-00906152, HAL.
- Adama Zerbo, 2003. "Pauvreté urbaine au Burkina-Faso : une exploitation de la complémentarité empirique des approches de l'utilité et des capabilités," Documents de travail 80, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Paul Anand, 2000.
"Procedural Fairness in Economic and Social Choice: Evidence from a Survey of Voters,"
Open Discussion Papers in Economics
27, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Anand, Paul, 2001. "Procedural fairness in economic and social choice: Evidence from a survey of voters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 247-270, April.
- Wiebke Kuklys & Ingrid Robeyns, 2004. "Sens's Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Shankaran Nambiar, 2011. "Capabilities and Constraints," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 179-195, July.
- Hasan, Hamid, 2009. "Capabilities measurement: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 16742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2009.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2004. "On the Measurement of Human Well-being: Fuzzy Set Theory and Sen's Capability Approach," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.