Measuring And Interpreting World Economic Performance 1500-2001
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income and Wealth.
Volume (Year): 51 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2005. "You Take the High Road and I’ll Take the Low Road - Economic Success and Wellbeing in the Longer Run," Working Papers 200510, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bluedorn, John & Valentinyi, Akos & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2009.
"The Long-Lived Effects of Historic Climate on the Wealth of Nations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Vlassopoulos & Akos Valentinyi & John C. Bluedorn, 2010. "The Long-Lived Effects of Historic Climate on the Wealth of Nations," 2010 Meeting Papers 627, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bluedorn, John C. & Valentinyi, Akos & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2009. "The Long-Lived Effects of Historic Climate on the Wealth of Nations," MPRA Paper 18701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011. "From ‘Club of the Rich’ to ‘Globalisation à la carte’? Evaluating Reform at the OECD," MPRA Paper 33053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo E. Perry & Omar S. Arias & J. Humberto López & William F. Maloney & Luis Servén, 2006. "Poverty Reduction and Growth : Virtuous and Vicious Circles," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6997, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011.
"La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]," MPRA Paper 33010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2013.
"Sovereigns versus banks: credit, crises, and consequences,"
Working Paper Series
2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," CESifo Working Paper Series 4431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Angus Maddison, 2009. "L’Occidente e il Resto del Mondo nell’economia mondiale: un’interpretazione Maddisoniana e Malthusiana dal 1000 al 2030," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2009(27), pages 7-30.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "Three centuries of macro-economic statistics," MPRA Paper 35391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2007. "It was the rule of law. Will it be the rule of judges?," ICER Working Papers 41-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2005. "The Tortoise and the Hare - Economic Growth in Britain and the Netherlands c. 1500-1800," Working Papers 200524, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.