National Accounts Estimation Using Indicator Ratios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 46 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, Jan R., 2008. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: The Snaer program," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4203-4224, May.
- Tongeren, J.W. Van, 2011. "From national accounting to the design, compilation, and use of bayesian policy and analysis frameworks," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4960698, Tilburg University.
- Bos, Frits, 2007. "Compiling the national accounts demystified," MPRA Paper 3736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Danilov & Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: the Snaer program," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-478, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Estimation of a system of national accounts: implementation with mathematica," MPRA Paper 35446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.