Wealth Holdings and Poverty Status in the U.S
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 36 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2009.
"Household wealth and the measurement of economic well-being in the United States,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 83-115, June.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2006. "Household Wealth and the Measurement of Economic Well-Being in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_447, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2011. "Measurement and identification of asset-poor households: a cross-national comparison of Spain and the United Kingdom," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 87-110, March.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2005. "Is the Equalizing Effect of Retirement Wealth Wearing Off?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_420, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francois-Charles Wolff & Seymour Spilerman & Claudine Attias-Donfut, 2005. "Do Parents Help More their Less Well-Off Children? Evidence from a Sample of Migrants to France," Microeconomics 0504001, EconWPA.
- Thiele, Silke, 2000. "Zur Notwendigkeit der Berücksichtigung des Vermögens bei der Beurteilung sozialpolitischer Maßnahmen," FE Working Papers 0006, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Masood, Sarwar & Muhammad, Waqas & Amir, Aslam, 2012. "Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Pakistan: Provincial Analysis," MPRA Paper 42119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2008. "Measurement and Identification of Asset-Poor Households: A Cross-National Comparison of Spain and the United Kingdom," Working Papers 105, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Walsh, John R., 2007. "Pension Priorities: Getting the Balance Right?," Papers BP2008/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2010. "Measuring poverty using both income and wealth: A cross-country comparison between the U.S. and Spain," Working Papers 153, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.