Distributions of Real Income: Within Countries and by World Income Classes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 35 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2008. "Kernel Density Estimation Basedon Grouped Data," IMF Working Papers 08/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Arno Tausch, .
"The Lisbon process, re-visited. A reality check of the European social model,"
Working Papers - Programa TeorÃa de las Relaciones Internacionales
016, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Tausch, Arno, 2006. "The Lisbon process, re-visited. A reality check of the European social model," MPRA Paper 310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- François Bourguignon & Christian Morrisson, 2002.
"Inequality Among World Citizens: 1820-1992,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 727-744, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.