Features of the Hidden Economy in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 34 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graversen, Ebbe Krogh & Smith, Nina, 2002.
"Tax Evasion and Work in the Underground Sector,"
CLS Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research
01-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "The Shadow Economy and Tax Evasion: What Do We (Not) Know?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(2), pages 03-12, 07.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2014. "The Shadow Economy and Shadow Labor Force: A Survey of Recent Developments," IZA Discussion Papers 8278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Daianu, Daniel & Pavelescu, Florin-Marius, 2002. "Underground economy quantitative models. Some applications to Romania’s case," MPRA Paper 14210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Fortin & Thomas Lemieux & Pierre Frechette, 1990.
"An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in the Underground Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
3392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fortin, B. & Lemieux, T. & Frechette, P., 1990. "An Empirical Model Of Labor Supply In The Underground Economy.," Papers, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique 9005, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2014. "Outside the State - the Shadow Economy and Shadow Economy Labor Force," CESifo Working Paper Series 4829, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Buehn & Friedrich Schneider, 2013.
"Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions,"
Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
2013-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Bühn, 2013. "Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2012. "The Shadow Economy and Work in the Shadow: What Do We (Not) Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 6423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1998. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition," MPRA Paper 35825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars P. Feld & Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Survey on the Shadow Economy and Undeclared Earnings in OECD Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 109-149, 05.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Size and Progression of the Shadow Economies of Turkey and Other OECD Countries from 2003 to 2013; Some New Facts," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 83-116, May.
- Larrivee, John & Shaffer, Ron E., 2007. "Understanding the Local Unrecorded Economy: Informal Work and Home Production in Non-Metropolitan Wisconsin," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.