A Microconsistent Data Set for Canada for Use in Regional General Equilibrium Policy Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 33 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn, 2003. "Globalization, Economic Reform, and Structural Price Transmission: SAM Decomposition Techniques with an empirical application to Vietnam," MPRA Paper 29367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian A. Emini & Hippolyte Fofack, 2004. "A financial social accounting matrix for the integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : application to Cameroon with a fixed-price multiplier analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3219, The World Bank.
- Iregui, Ana Maria, 2005.
"Decentralised provision of quasi-private goods: The case of Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 683-706, July.
- Ana María Iregui, 2002. "Decentralised Provision Of Quasi-Private Goods: The Case Of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002251, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ana María Iregui, . "Decentralised Provision of Quasi- Private Goods: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 203, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Family planning, growth and income distribution in Rwanda: SAM multiplier and graph-theoretic path analysis," MPRA Paper 31394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Family size, human capital and growth: structural path analysis of Rwanda," MPRA Paper 31741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.