Commodity Balances and National Accounts: A SAM Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 31 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Susana, 2013. "Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique," MPRA Paper 47999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiese, Arthur M., 1995. "On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 139-162, April.
- Juan Carlos Collado & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Recovering Hidden Indirect Tax Rates for Improved Calibration in Multisectoral Modelling," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 81-88.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Javier Ferri & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 2005.
"Estimation Of An Extended Sam With Household Production For Spain 1995,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2005-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ezequiel Uriel & Javier Ferri & Maria Luisa Molto, 2005. "Estimation of an Extended SAM with household production for Spain 1995," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 255-278.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2002.
"Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix,"
29395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finn Tarp & David Roland-Holst & John Rand, 2002. "Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 157-184.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1998. "The Impact of Structural Adjustment on Income Distribution in Pakistan A SAM-based Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 377-397.
- Santos, Susana, 2011. "Measuring (socio-)economic systems using the SNA. A SAM approach," MPRA Paper 32758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2012. "A SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) approach to the policy decision process," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete and Ferran Sancho, 2010.
"The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis,"
432, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2012. "The Role Of Supply Constraints In Multiplier Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 21-34, June.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 805.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Zafar Iqbal, 1999.
"Salient Features of Social Accounting Matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90: Disaggregation of the Households Sector,"
MIMAP Technical Paper Series
1999:01, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana & Iqbal, Zafar, 1999. "Salient features of social accounting matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90: Disaggregation of the households sector," MPRA Paper 4454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2013. "Socio-Economic Studies with Social Accounting and Sociodemographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Sanjaya Acharya, 2007. "Flow Structure in Nepal and the Benefit to the Poor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(17), pages 1-14.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David, 2002. "Household Income Determination in Vietnam: A Structural Analysis with Implications for Market Reform," MPRA Paper 29416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1999. "Distributional Impact of Structural Adjustment on Income Inequality in Pakistan: A SAM-based Analysis," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 1999:02, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- De Miguel Vélez, F.J. & Manresa Sánchez, A., 2004. "Modelos SAM lineales y distribución de renta: una aplicación para la economía extremeña," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-22, Diciembre.
- Javier Ferri & Ezequiel Uriel, 2000. "Multiplicadores contables y análisis estructural en la matriz de contabilidad social. Una aplicación al caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(2), pages 419-453, May.
- Cardenete Flores, M.A. & Congregado Ramírez De Aguilera, E. & De Miguel Vélez, F.J. & Pérez Mayo, J., 2000. "Una comparación de las economías andaluza y extremeña a partir de matrices de contabilidad social y multiplicadores lineales," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 47-73, Agosto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.