The Structure of American Income Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 30 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björklund, Anders & Palme, Mårten, 1997. "Income Redistribution within the Life Cycle versus between Individuals: Empirical Evidence Using Swedish Panel Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 197, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 1995. "Income distribution and social welfare: a review essay," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(1), pages 3-34, January.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 1997. "The impact of a customs union with the EU on Turkey's welfare, employment and income distribution: An AGE analysis," Kiel Working Papers 843, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Richard H. Steckel & Carolyn M. Moehling, 2000. "Wealth Inequality Trends in Industrializing New England: New Evidence and Tests of Competing Hypotheses," NBER Historical Working Papers 0122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klavus, Jan, 2001. "Statistical inference of progressivity dominance: an application to health care financing distributions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 363-377, May.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2001. "Distributional Dominance with Dirty Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 51, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sunil Kumar & Renuka Mahadevan, 2008. "Construction of An Adult Equivalence Index to Measure Intra-household Inequality and Poverty: Case Study," Discussion Papers Series 363, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel, 2006. "Measuring Significance of Inequalities with Heterogeneous Groups and Income Sources," Cahiers de recherche 06-13, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Adult Equivalence Scales, Inequality and Poverty in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/21, New Zealand Treasury.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von, 1995. "Does an Aging Population Increase Inequality?," Discussion Papers 535, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005.
"Adult Equivalence Scales, Inequality and Poverty,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
938, The University of Melbourne.
- James Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Foster–Greer–Thorbecke (FGT) poverty measures: 25 years later," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 491-524, December.
- Frank A. Cowell & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000.
"Estimating Welfare Indices: Household Weights and Sample Design,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
219, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank Cowell & Stephen P Jenkins, 2000. "Estimating welfare indices : household weights and sample design," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Stephen P Jenkins, 2000. "Estimating Welfare Indices: Household Weights and Sample Design," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 48, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank A. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2000. "Estimating welfare indices: household weights and sample design," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Indicators of Inequality and Poverty," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philip M. Clarke & Ulf-G Gerdtham & Luke B. Connelly, 2003. "A note on the decomposition of the health concentration index," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 511-516.
- Cowell, Frank A. & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 2006. "Distributional Dominance With Trimmed Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 291-300, July.
- Brian Nolan & Tim Callan, 1989. "Cross-National Poverty Comparisons Using Relative Poverty Lines: An Application and Some Lessons," Papers WP009, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1996. "Distributive implications of an aging society," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 729-746, April.
- Frank A Cowell & Magda Mercader-Prats, 1997. "Equivalence of Scales and Inequality (published in Income Inequality Measurement:From Theory to Practice, J Silber (ed), Dewenter: Kluver (1999)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- John Creedy & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "The Role of the Unit of Analysis in Tax Policy Reform Evaluations," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2004. "The Redistributive Impact of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/09, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.