Valuing the Services of Consumer Durables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 29 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 2002.
"Taking prices seriously in the measurement of inequality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 47-69, October.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Taking Prices Seriously in the Measurement of Inequality," Discussion Papers dp99-7, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Jukka Jalava & Ilja Kristian Kavonius, 2006. "Durable Goods and Household Saving Ratios in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 409, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tuukka Saarimaa, 2011.
"Imputed Rental Income, Taxation and Income Distribution in Finland,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(8), pages 1695-1714, June.
- Tuukka Saarimaa, 2008. "Imputed Rental Income, Taxation and Income Distribution in Finland," Discussion Papers 446, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- W. Erwin Diewert & Alice O. Nakamura, 2009.
"Accounting for housing in a CPI,"
09-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Martin Beznoska & Richard Ochmann, 2013. "The interest elasticity of household savings: a structural approach with German micro data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 371-399, August.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Nakamura, Alice O. & Nakamura, Leonard I., 2009. "The housing bubble and a new approach to accounting for housing in a CPI," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 156-171, September.
- Krishna Pendakur, 2001. "Consumption Poverty in Canada, 1969 to 1998," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(2), pages 125-149, June.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2004.
"Implicit Rents from Own-Housing and Income Distribution: Econometric Estimates for Greater Buenos Aires,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0014, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Walter Sosa Escudero & Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Implicit Rents from Own-Housing and Income Distribution. Econometric Estimates for Greater Buenos Aires," Working Papers 58, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2004.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Christopher Mackie, 2006. "A Framework for Nonmarket Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 161-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Onrubia & M. Carmen Rodado & Luis Ayala, 2009.
"How do services of owner-occupied housing affect income inequality and redistribution?,"
112, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Onrubia, Jorge & Rodado, M. Carmen & Ayala, Luis, 2009. "How do services of owner-occupied housing affect income inequality and redistribution?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 224-232, September.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2002. "Consumption Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-09, McMaster University.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1988. "Issues in the Measurement and Interpretation of Saving and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 2633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.