The Level of World Inequality: How Much Can One Say?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 29 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jasso, Guillermina & Kotz, Samuel, 2007. "Two Types of Inequality: Inequality Between Persons and Inequality Between Subgroups," IZA Discussion Papers 2749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shaohua Chen & Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1993.
"Is poverty increasing in the developing world?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1146, The World Bank.
- Beblo, Miriam & Knaus, Thomas, 2000. "Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland," IRISS Working Paper Series 2000-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav & van de Walle, Dominique & Chan, Elaine, 1991. "Quantifying the magnitude and severity of absolute poverty in the developing world in the mid-1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 587, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.