Stocks and Depreciation of Human Capital: New Evidence from a Present-Value Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 25 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2013.
"The Money Value of a Man,"
Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies.
1474, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group 2012-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mark Huggett and Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~12-12-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," NBER Working Papers 18066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Gang Liu, 2013. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for International and Inter-temporal Comparisons," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bálint BALOGH, 2013. "How To Measure Human Capital: A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 21-36, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.