Pareto and the Distribution of Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 23 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2005. "Inequality and Relative Reliance on Tariffs: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1457, CESifo Group Munich.
- Toshiki Tamai, 2009. "Inequality, unemployment, and endogenous growth in a political economy with a minimum wage," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 217-232, July.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2011. "Redistribution through tax evasion," MPRA Paper 34803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Bottazzi, 2007. "On the Pareto Type III distribution," LEM Papers Series 2007/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Adam, Antonis & Moutos, Thomas, 2006. "Minimum wages, inequality and unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 170-176, August.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2004.
"Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Moutos & Margarita Katsimi, 2006. "Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," Working Papers 29, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Esteban García, J. & López Rodríguez, M.I.. & Ruiz Ponce, F., 2000. "Una revisión de los sistemas generadores y modelos de probabilidad descriptivos de la distribución de la Renta," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 47-72, Abril.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2006.
"Inequality and the US Import Demand Function,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1827, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.