Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 23 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faye Duchin & Anushree Sinha, 1999. "Structural Economics and the Quality of Life," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 125-132.
- Scott McDonald & Karen Thierfelder, 2005. "Impact of Switching Production to Bioenergy Crops: The Switchgrass Example January 2005," Working Papers 2005002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Wahba, Sadek & Whalley, John, 1992. "A general equilibrium based social policy model for Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 925, The World Bank.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Family planning, growth and income distribution in Rwanda: SAM multiplier and graph-theoretic path analysis," MPRA Paper 31394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Izurieta, 2001. "Can Countries under A Common Currency Conduct Their Own Fiscal Policies?," Macroeconomics 0108008, EconWPA.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1998. "The Impact of Structural Adjustment on Income Distribution in Pakistan A SAM-based Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 377-397.
- Wery R, 1991. "Matrices de comptabilite sociale: outil d'integration," ILO Working Papers 282247, International Labour Organization.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana & Iqbal, Zafar, 1999.
"Salient features of social accounting matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90: Disaggregation of the households sector,"
4454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Zafar Iqbal, 1999. "Salient Features of Social Accounting Matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90: Disaggregation of the Households Sector," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 1999:01, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Pieters, Janneke, 2010. "Growth and Inequality in India: Analysis of an Extended Social Accounting Matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 270-281, March.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Social Accounting Matrices; The development and application of SAMs at the local level," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pansini, Rosaria Vega, 2008. "Multiplier Decomposition, Poverty and Inequality in Income Distribution in a SAM Framework: the Vietnamese Case," MPRA Paper 13182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Lenzen & Roberto Schaeffer, 2004. "Environmental and Social Accounting for Brazil," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 201-226, February.
- Ordaz Sanz, J.A. & Guerrero Casas, F.M. & Murillo Fort, C., 2005. "Análisis empírico de la demanda de seguro privado de enfermedad en España/An empirical analysis of the demand for private health insurance in Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 303-329, Abril.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romeo M. Bautista, 1997. "Income and equity effects of the green revolution in the Philippines: a macroeconomic perspective," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 151-168.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "Three centuries of macro-economic statistics," MPRA Paper 35391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1999. "Distributional Impact of Structural Adjustment on Income Inequality in Pakistan: A SAM-based Analysis," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 1999:02, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Throsby, C.D., 1986. "Agriculture in the Economy: the evolution of economists' perceptions over three centuries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(03), December.
- Cardenete Flores, M.A. & Congregado Ramírez De Aguilera, E. & De Miguel Vélez, F.J. & Pérez Mayo, J., 2000. "Una comparación de las economías andaluza y extremeña a partir de matrices de contabilidad social y multiplicadores lineales," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 47-73, Agosto.
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1980. "Regional Input-Output And Social Accounting Systems For Agricultural And Rural Development Planning," Staff Papers 13286, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sanjaya Acharya, 2007. "Flow Structure in Nepal and the Benefit to the Poor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(17), pages 1-14.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.