The History of the United States National Income and Product Accounts: The Development of an Analytical Tool
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 21 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perlman, Mark, 1988. "The fundamental issues in the controversy of the policy paradigms: Policies, theories, and underpinnings," Kiel Working Papers 305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- England, Richard W., 1998. "Measurement of social well-being: alternatives to gross domestic product," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Pratt, James E., 2009. "The Regional Economic Value of Nonmarket Household Production Time: Combining an I-O Framework with Time Use Date," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1).
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2005. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government—What We Don't Know Could Hurt Us: Some Reflections on the Measurement of Economic Activity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 3-18, Summer.
- Wiese, Arthur M., 1995. "On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 139-162, April.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.