International Studies of Factor Inputs and Total Factor Productivity: A Brief Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 18 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigue, André, 1986. "La contribution de l’amélioration du bien-être au processus de croissance dans les pays en développement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 64-87, mars.
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variables on Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Kinvi D.A. Logossah, 1994. "Capital humain et croissance économique : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 17-34.
- I.K.M. Mokhtarul Wadud & Satya Paul, 2006. "Productivity Growth, Changes in Efficiency and Technical Progress in the Private Sectors of the Australian Economy," Economics Series 2006_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1995. "Synergy and investment efficiency effects of trade and labor market distortions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1321-1344, August.
- I.K.M. Mokhtarul Wadud, 2007. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency Change in Malaysian Manufacturing: Recent Evidence from Disaggregated Data," Economics Series 2007_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2009.
"Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries,"
MERIT Working Papers
010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Szirmai, Adam, 2009. "Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 010, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1991. "Microeconomic distortions : static losses and their effect on the efficiency of investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 665, The World Bank.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries, 1950–2005," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 406-420.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.