Consumer Durables and Inertial Behaviour: Estimation and Aggregation of (S, s) Rules for Automobile Purchases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnedler, Wendelin, 2003. "What You Always Wanted to Know About Censoring But Never Dared to Ask – Parameter Estimation for Censored Random Vectors," IZA Discussion Papers 837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Paul Berben & Kerstin Bernoth & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2006.
"Households' Response to Wealth Changes: Do Gains or Losses make a Difference?,"
DNB Working Papers
090, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Robert-Paul Berben & Kerstin Bernoth & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007. "Households' response to wealth changes: do gins or losses make a difference?," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1, volume 25, pages 145-160 Bank for International Settlements.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & R.P. Berben & K. Bernoth, 2006. "Households' response to wealth changes; do gains or losses make a difference," CPB Discussion Paper 63, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2005.
"Likelihood Estimation for Censored Random Vectors,"
0417, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2003.
"What you always wanted to know about censoring but never dared to ask,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse16_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2003. "What you always wanted to know about censoring but never dared to ask," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/082, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Taglioni, Daria & Zavacka, Veronika, 2012.
"Innocent bystanders : how foreign uncertainty shocks harm exporters,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6226, The World Bank.
- Taglioni, Daria & Zavacka, Veronika, 2013. "Innocent bystanders: how foreign uncertainty shocks harm exporters," Working Paper Series 1530, European Central Bank.
- Daria Taglioni & Veronika Zavacka, 2012. "Innocent bystanders: How foreign uncertainty shocks harm exporters," Working Papers 149, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2002.
"Uncertainty and Consumer Durables Adjustment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Rokestkiy, Nikita, 2012.
"A quantitative analysis of the used-car market,"
38414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Jingkui, 2013. "Uncertainty, inequality and consumption preferences in urban China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 308-322.
- Nick Bloom, 2006. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks: Firm Level Estimation and a 9/11 Simulation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0718, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ennio Stacchetti & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2004.
"Obsolescence of Durable Goods and Optimal Consumption,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
120, Econometric Society.
- Dmitriy Stolyarov & Ennio Stacchetti, 2004. "Obsolescence of Durable Goods and Optimal Consumption," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 312, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.