Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 53 (1986)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
Other versions of this item:
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified," CORE Discussion Papers RP -744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Jacques-FranÁois Thisse & Yves Zenou, 2002.
"Local Labor Markets, Job Matching, and Urban Location,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 155-171, February.
- BRUECKNER, Jan K. & THISSE , Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, . "Local labor markets, job matching, and urban location," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1545, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brueckner, Jan & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zenou, Yves, 2000. "Local Labour Markets, Job Matching and Urban Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 2612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jyh-Fa Tsai & Shin-Kun Peng & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2006. "Spatial duopoly with zoning," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 515-530, August.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2004.
"Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium,"
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor differentiation and agglomeration in general equilibrium," MPRA Paper 36207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thisse, J.-F & Wildasin, D. E., .
"Optimal transportation policy with strategic locational choice,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1172, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wildasin, David E., 1995. "Optimal transportation policy with strategic locational choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 395-410, August.
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Wildasin, David, 1994. "Optimal Transportation Policy with Strategic Locational Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shino, Junnosuke & Kawasaki, Ryo, 2012.
"Farsighted stable sets in Hotelling’s location games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 23-30.
- Junnosuke Shino, 2008. "Farsighted Stable Sets in Hotelling's Location Games," Departmental Working Papers 200808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2002.
"Production Externalities and Urban Configuration,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 275-303, June.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000. "Production Externalities and Urban Configuration," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0011, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Sabater-Grande, Gerardo, 2005. "Buyer-seller interaction in experimental spatial markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 89-108, March.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2003.
"Product Differentiation with Consumer Arbitrage,"
2003-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tsai, Jyh-Fa, 2004. "Duopoly locations and optimal zoning in a small open city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 614-626, May.
- Martin Richardson, 2004. "A high-rise on Main Street: Hotelling with mobile consumers," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-444, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Roland Andersson & Bo Söderberg, 2012. "Financing roads and railways with decentralized real estate taxes: the case of Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 839-853, June.
- Hemanta Shrestha & Dennis Heffley, 2003. "Regional Integration and Industrial Location in a Landlocked Spatial Economy," Working papers 2003-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.