Hypothesis Testing in Unidentified Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 53 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant Hillier, 2006.
"Exact properties of the conditional likelihood ratio test in an IV regression model,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP23/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant, 2009. "Exact Properties Of The Conditional Likelihood Ratio Test In An Iv Regression Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 915-957, August.
- Giovanni Forchini, . "The Geometry of Similar Tests for Structural Change," Discussion Papers 00/55, Department of Economics, University of York.
- William R. Melick & Charles P. Thomas, 1992. "War and peace: recovering the market's probability distribution of crude oil futures prices during the Gulf crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 437, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Allan H. Würtz, 2006. "On determining the importance of a regressor with small and undersized samples," Economics Working Papers 2006-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009.
"Inference in Regression Models with Many Regressors,"
w0125, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2012. "Inference in regression models with many regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 368-382.
- Pesaran,H.M. & Shin,Y., 1995.
"Long-Run Structural Modelling,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9419, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Jensen, 2010. "Testing the null of a low dimensional growth model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 193-215, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.