The Existence of Perfect Equilibria in a Model of Growth with Altruism between Generations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 53 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Manuel S., 2002. "On Non-existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 73-98, July.
- Robert Kollmann, 1997. "Endogenous fertility in a model with non-dynastic parental preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7638, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2005.
"Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 191-214, October.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0218, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 14, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1996.
"Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-lived Governments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1998. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1299-1329, September.
- Grossman,G.M. & Helpman,E., 1996. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governements," Papers 2-96, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1996. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governments," NBER Working Papers 5447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1996. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governments," Papers 178, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Nowak, Andrzej S., 2006. "A multigenerational dynamic game of resource extraction," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 327-336, May.
- Manuel Santos, . "On Non-Existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Working Papers 2133305, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Michele Boldrin, 2005.
"Public Education and Capital Accumulation,"
172782000000000090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin, 1993. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 9301, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Michele Boldrin, 1992. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Discussion Papers 1017, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hori, Hajime, 1997. "Dynamic Allocation in an Altruistic Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 292-315, April.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010.
"Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
71, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012. "Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2003. "Social polarization, industrialization, and fiscal instability: theory and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 223-252, October.
- Kevin Roberts, 1999. "Dynamic Voting in Clubs," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 367, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2013. "A constructive geometrical approach to the uniqueness of Markov stationary equilibrium in stochastic games of intergenerational altruism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1019-1039.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.