Testing the Error Components Model with Non-normal Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 52 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petzold, Max & Jonsson, Robert, 2003. "Maximum Likelihood Ratio based small-sample tests for random coefficients in linear regression," Working Papers in Economics 102, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2001.
"Distance, Trade and FDI: A Hausman-Taylor SUR Approach,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004. "Distance, trade and FDI: a Hausman-Taylor SUR approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 227-246.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Byoung Cheol Jung, 2002. "Simple Lm Tests For The Unbalanced Nested Error Component Regression Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 167-187.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zhenlin Yang, 2013.
"Standardized LM tests for spatial error dependence in linear or panel regressions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 103-134, 02.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zhenlin Yang, 2012. "Standardized LM Tests for Spatial Error Dependence in Linear or Panel Regressions," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 142, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zhenlin Yang, 2010. "Standardized LM Tests for Spatial Error Dependence in Linear or Panel Regressions," Working Papers 11-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Song, Seuck Heun & Koh, Won, 2003.
"Testing panel data regression models with spatial error correlation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Won Koh, 2002. "Testing Panel Data Regression Models with Spatial Error Correlation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig, 2006.
"An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3929, The World Bank.
- Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig, 2008. "An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 95-119, March.
- Peter Egger, 2002.
"SUR Estimation of Error Components Models With AR(1) Disturbances and Unobserved Endogenous Effects,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
B6-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Peter Egger, 2001. "SUR Estimation of Error Components Models With AR(1) Disturbances and Unobserved Endogenous Effects," WIFO Working Papers 171, WIFO.
- Erling Häggström, 2002. "Properties of Honda’s test of random individual effects in non-linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 177-196, April.
- Dirk Christian Dohse & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Start-up Complexity and the Thickness of Regional Input Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1842, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Song, 2006. "Unbalanced panel data: A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 493-523, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.