Some Theoretical Results on the Economics of Forestry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 52 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael, 1997. "On the Economically Optimal Exploitation of a Renewable Resource: The Case of a Convex Environment and a Convex Return Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 272-297, October.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2002. "On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2003. "On the economics of forest vintages," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1411-1435, June.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Callaway, J.M., 2000. "Assessing the Costs and Market Impacts of Carbon Sequestration, Climate Change and Acid Rain," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-82798, Tilburg University.
- Mario E Niklitschek & Eugenio Bobenrieth, 1992. "Incentivos Económicos para una Explotación Eficiente del Bosque," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(88), pages 463-480.
- Xabadia, Angels & Goetz, Renan U., 2010.
"The optimal selective logging regime and the Faustmann formula,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Angels Xabadia & Renan U. Goetz, 2008. "The Optimal Selective Logging Regime and the Faustmann Formula," Working Papers 353, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Adriana Piazza, 2009. "The optimal harvesting problem with a land market: a characterization of the asymptotic convergence," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 113-138, July.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 1999. "Optimal Forest Rotation within SituPreferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-128, January.
- Adriana Piazza, 2010. "About optimal harvesting policies for a multiple species forest without discounting," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 217-233, July.
- Jess Benhabib & Aldo Rustichini, 1990.
"Vintage Capital, Investment and Growth,"
886, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- COUTURE Stephane & REYNAUD Arnaud, 2006. "Multi-stand Forest Management Under a Climatic Risk: Do time and Risk Preferences Matter?," LERNA Working Papers 06.17.210, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2012. "On the Mitra–Wan forestry model: A unified analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 230-260.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "The convergence of optimal forestry control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 179-214, May.
- Emilio Barucci & Fausto Gozzi, 2001. "Technology adoption and accumulation in a vintage-capital model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "Optimal forestry control with variable forest area," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 755-796, May.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 194-210, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.