Taxes, Subsidies, and Equilibrium Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 52 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 2001. "How Do Layoff Costs Affect Employment?," IZA Discussion Papers 403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miller, J.G., 1995. "Should we offer the unemployed places on labour market programmes with the intention that they reject them?," Discussion Paper 1995-107, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "Matching Models of Equilibrium Unemployment: An Overview," MPRA Paper 30191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boone, J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 2000.
"Optimal Labour Taxation and Search,"
2000-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Belan, Pascal & Carré, Martine & Gregoir, Stéphane, 2010.
"Subsidizing low-skilled jobs in a dual labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 776-788, October.
- Pascal Belan & Martine Carré & Stéphane Gregoir, 2007. "Subsidizing low-skilled jobs in a dual labor market," THEMA Working Papers 2007-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Belan, Pascal & Gregoir, Stéphane & Carré, Martine, . "Subsidizing low-skilled jobs in a dual labor market," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/8134, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Joel Shapiro, 2001.
"Income taxation in a frictional labor market,"
Economics Working Papers
559, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007.
"Technology—Policy Interaction in Frictional Labour-Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1089-1124.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2006. "Technology-policy interaction in frictional labor markets," Working Paper 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 1999. "How Do Layoff Costs Affect Employment?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 322, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Abbring, Jaap H., 1999. "Commitment and wage bargaining in job matching models with costly search," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Razin, Assaf & Tesar, Linda L., 1994.
"Effective tax rates in macroeconomics: Cross-country estimates of tax rates on factor incomes and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Assaf Razin & Linda L. Tesar, 1995. "Effective Tax Rates in Macroeconomics: Cross-Country Estimates of Tax Rates on Factor Incomes and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 4864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benoît Julien & John Kennes & Ian King & Sephorah Mangin, 2009.
"Directed search, unemployment and public policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 956-983, August.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010.
"Introduzione allo studio dei modelli di "matching" del mercato del lavoro
[Introduction to the study of matching models of unemployment]," MPRA Paper 22735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magee, Christopher, 2003. "Endogenous tariffs and trade adjustment assistance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 203-222, May.
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 2001. "How Do Layoff Costs Affect Employment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, J.G., 1996. "A Treatise on Labour. A Matching-Model Analysis of Labour-Market Programmes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73594, Tilburg University.
- Shi, Shouyong & Wen, Quan, 1997. "Labor market search and capital accumulation: Some analytical results," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1747-1776, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.