Comparative Dynamics of an Equilibrium Intertemporal Asset Pricing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 51 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Favilukis, 2007. "Inequality, stock market participation, and the equity premium," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kevin L. Reffett & Frank Schorfheide, 2000. "Evaluating Asset Pricing Implications of DSGE Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1630, Econometric Society.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2005.
"Taxes, regulations, and the value of U.S. and U.K. corporations,"
309, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2005. "Taxes, Regulations, and the Value of U.S. and U.K. Corporations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 767-796.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "Taxes, Regulations, and the Value of U.S. and U.K. Corporations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000715, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard, 1995. "The composition of stock price indices and the excess volatility puzzle," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 29-36.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2013. "Asset Pricing Implications of Macroeconomic Interventions An Application to Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 19146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barsky, Robert B, 1989.
"Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1132-45, December.
- Robert B. Barsky, 1986. "Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?," NBER Working Papers 2047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kikuchi, Tomoo, 2008. "International asset market, nonconvergence, and endogenous fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 310-334, March.
- Rajnish Mehra & Edward C. Prescott, 2003.
"The Equity Premium in Retrospect,"
NBER Working Papers
9525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2002. "A comparative study of portfolio insurance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1217-1241, July.
- Shawky, Hany & Peng, Yajun, 1995. "Expected stock returns, real business activity and consumption smoothing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 143-154.
- Basak, Suleyman, 1999.
"On the fluctuations in consumption and market returns in the presence of labor and human capital: An equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1029-1064, June.
- Süleyman Basak, . "On the Fluctuations in Consumption and Market Returns in the Presence of Labor and Human Capital: An Equilibrium Analysis," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 10-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Why is it a Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 9512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Pepin, 2014.
"Asset Prices and Risk Aversion,"
- Peng, Yajun & Shawky, Hany, 1997. "Productivity shocks and capital asset pricing," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 303-316.
- Rajnish Mehra & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "A test of the intertemporal asset pricing model," Staff Report 81, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.