The Conditional Auction Mechanism for Sharing a Surplus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 51 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P�rez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2002. "Choosing Wisely: A Multibidding Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1577-1587, December.
- Gian Luigi ALBANO, 2001. "A Class of All-pay Auctions with Affiliated Information," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yuan Ju, 2013. "Efficiency and compromise: a bid-offer–counteroffer mechanism with two players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 501-520, May.
- Ermolov, Andrew N., 1995. "Coalitional manipulation in a quasilinear economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 349-363.
- Pérez-Castrillo, David & Quérou, Nicolas, 2012.
"Smooth multibidding mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 420-438.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," Working Papers 520, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2011. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3394, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Choi, Jaewon & Kim, Taesung, 1999. "A Nonparametric, Efficient Public Good Decision Mechanism: Undominated Bayesian Implementation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 64-85, April.
- Matthew Jackson & Herve Moulin, 1990. "Implementing A Public Project and Distributing Its Costs," Discussion Papers 882, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.