Assets, General Equilibrium and the Neutrality of Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 51 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Highfield, R.A. & O,Hara, M. & Smith, B., 1992.
"Do Open Market Operations Matter? Theory and Evidence from the Second Bank of the Unites States,"
RCER Working Papers
325, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Highfield, Richard A. & O'Hara, Maureen & Smith, Bruce, 1996. "Do open market operations matter? Theory and evidence from the Second Bank of the United States," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 479-519.
- David K. Miles & Jochen Schanz, 2014. "The Relevance or Otherwise of the Central Bank's Balance Sheet," CESifo Working Paper Series 4615, CESifo Group Munich.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013.
"Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars,"
56, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013. "Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars," NBER Working Papers 19008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, . "Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars," Economics Working Papers 01-03/2013, School of Business and Management, American University of Sharjah.
- Dahai Yu, 1998. "Two equivalence theorems for government finance," International Finance Discussion Papers 622, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stijn van Nieuwerburgh & Michael Kumhof, 2005.
"Monetary Policy in an Equilibrium Portfolio Balance Model,"
2005 Meeting Papers
851, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Kumhof & Stijn van Nieuwerburgh, 2007. "Monetary Policy in an Equilibrium Portfolio Balance Model," IMF Working Papers 07/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2006. "Implications of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem for the Study of Exchange Rate Regimes," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2006-03, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2013. "On the relevance of floating exchange rate policies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 357-382, June.
- Bona, Jerry L. & Li, Jenny X., 2001. "Stabilizing Monetary-Injection Policies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 127-157, May.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Seccia, G., 2000. "A Role for Monetary Policy when Prices Reveal Information: An Example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 107-115, November.
- Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012.
"On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Huw Dixon & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Working Papers 2011-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1993.
"Public Debt in the USA: How Much, How Bad and Who Pays?,"
NBER Working Papers
4362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1993. "Public Debt in the USA: How Much, How Bad and Who Pays?," CEPR Discussion Papers 791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & ROCHON, Céline, 1999. "Debt, liquidity and dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1999034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Elizabeth Brainerd & Nidhiya Menon, 2013. "Religion and Health in Early Childhood:Evidence from the Indian Subcontinent," Working Papers 65, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1990. "Public Sector Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1996. "Expectations and the nonneutrality of Lucas," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 535-548, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.