The Estimation of Models of Labour Market Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 50 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, G.J. & Lindeboom, M., 1994. "Attrition in panel data and the estimation of dynamic labor market models," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,
in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gourieroux, C. & Peaucelle, I., 1988. "Fonctions de production représentatives de fonctions à complémentarité stricte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 209-230, juin.
- Raquel Carrasco & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2008.
"Unemployment Duration among Immigrants and Natives: Unobserved Heterogeneity in a Multi-Spell Duration Model,"
08.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Raquel Carrasco & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2008. "Unemployment duration among immigrants and natives: unobserved heterogeneity in a multi-spell duration model," Economics Working Papers we086933, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2005.
"U.S. Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuela Angelucci, 2012. "US Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 311 - 357.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 574-587, March.
- Florens, J.-P. & Fougère, D. & Kamionka, T. & Mouchart, M., .
"La modélisation économétrique des transitions individuelles sur le marché du travail,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1138, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel Mouchart & Thierry Kamionka & Denis Fougère & Jean-Pierre Florens, 1994. "La modélisation économétrique des transitions individuelles sur le marché du travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 181-217.
- Isabella Buber, 2002. "The influence of the distribution of household and childrearing tasks between men and women on childbearing intentions in Austria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Luis a. Gil-alana & Liang Jiang, 2013. "Unemployment in the US. Unemployment rate versus claimant counts. Mean reversion, persistence or hysteresis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1978-1982.
- Pasi Holm & Tomi Kyyrä & Juha Rantala, 1999. "Household Level Economic Incentives, Unemployment Trap and Job Finding Probability," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 361-378, August.
- Berg, G.J. & Lindeboom, M. & Ridder, G., 1993.
"Attrition in longitudinal panel data, and the empirical analysis of dynamic labour market behaviour,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Van den Berg, G J & Lindeboom, M & Ridder, G, 1994. "Attrition in Longitudinal Panel Data and the Empirical Analysis of Dynamic Labour Market Behaviour," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 421-35, Oct.-Dec..
- Tomi Kyyrä & Pasi Holm & Juha Rantala, 1998. "Business Cycle, unemployment Trap and Effects of Economic Incentives on Job Finding Probability," Discussion Papers 175, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.