Dynamic Optimization with a Non-Convex Technology: The Case of a Linear Objective Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 50 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. M. Hung & Cuong Le Van & P. Michel, 2008.
"Non-convex Aggregate Technology and Optimal Economic Growth,"
05, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- N. Hung & C. Le Van & P. Michel, 2009. "Non-convex aggregate technology and optimal economic growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 457-471, September.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & Cuong Le Van & Philippe Michel, 2009. "Non-convex Aggregate Technology and Optimal Economic Growth," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267100, HAL.
- Manh Nguyen Hung & Cuong Le Van & Philippe Michel, 2005. "Non-convex aggregative technology and optimal economic growth," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197556, HAL.
- N.M. Hung & C. Le Van & P. Michel, 2006. "Non-Convex Aggregate Technology and Optimal Economic Growth," Cahiers de recherche 0603, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Manh Hung Nguyen & Cuong Le Van & Philippe Michel, 2005. "Non-convex aggregative technology and optimal economic growth," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05095, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Tapan Mitra & Santanu Roy, 2006.
"Optimal exploitation of renewable resources under uncertainty and the extinction of species,"
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, 05.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2003. "Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resources under Uncertainty and the Extinction of Species," Working Papers 03-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rabah Amir, 1985. "A Characterization of Globally Optimal Paths in the Non-Classical Growth Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 754, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003.
"A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth,"
Discussion Paper Series
139, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2005. "A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth," Discussion Paper Series 173, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 158, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Erdem Basci & Nur Ata, 2001.
"Existence of Competitive Equilibrium under Financial Constraints and Increasing Returns,"
Departmental Working Papers
0105, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Nur Ata, H. & Basci, Erdem, 2004. "Existence of competitive equilibrium under financial constraints and increasing returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2457-2473, December.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2000.
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-108, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Oct 2002.
- Serena Brianzoni & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "Local and Global Dynamics in a Discrete Time Growth Model with Nonconcave Production Function," Working Papers 70-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2012.
- Rabi Bhattacharya & Mukul Majumdar, 2010. "Random iterates of monotone maps," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 185-192, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.