An Equilibrium Analysis of Wage-Productivity Gaps
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 49 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Statt, A.L., 1998. "Training and Displacement: is Employer Paid Training Firm-Specific?," Working Papers Series 9801, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, . "The Experience-Earnings Profile: Productivity-Augmenting or Purely Contractual?," Departmental Working Papers 2002-13, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Michael Waldman, 1985.
"Information on Worker Ability: An Analysis of Inverstment Within the Firm,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
375, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Waldman, Michael, 1989. "Information on worker ability : An analysis of investment within the firm," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-80.
- Yves Zénou & Gérard Ballot, 1992. "Appariement et rotation de la main-d'oeuvre : une analyse théorique et économétrique sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 129-142.
- Andrew Weiss & Henry Landau, 1987. "Validating Hiring Criteria," NBER Working Papers 2167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Robert A. Shakotko, 1985.
"Do Wages Rise With Job Seniority?,"
NBER Working Papers
1616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino, 2012. "Learning-by-employing: the value of commitment under uncertainty," Staff Report 475, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1987. "Macro-Economic Equilibrium and Credit Rationing," NBER Working Papers 2164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Weiss & Henry Landau, 1985. "On the Negative Correlation Between Performance and Experience and Education," NBER Working Papers 1613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.