Integrability of Incomplete Systems of Demand Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 49 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2000.
"Increasing Returns and All That: A View From Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
7941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2002. "Increasing Returns and All That: A View from Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 93-119, March.
- LaFrance, J. T. & Beatty, T. K. M. & Pope, R. D. & Agnew, G. K., 2002. "Information theoretic measures of the income distribution in food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 235-257, March.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006.
"Rationing The Public Provision Of Healthcare In The Presence Of Private Supplements: Evidence From The Italian Nhs,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp21_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara, 2009. "Rationing the public provision of healthcare in the presence of private supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 290-304, March.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006. "Rationing the Public Provision of Health Care in the Presence of Private Supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1999. "An Econometric Model of the Demand for Food and Nutrition," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2z5516c2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2010.
"Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 755-762.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production," Working Papers 2009-02, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard, 2001. "Demand Estimation With Heterogeneous Consumers and Unobserved Product Characteristics: A Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 01010, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2002. "A Complete Characterization Of The Linear, Log-Linear, And Semi-Log Incomplete Demand System Models," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard, 2001. "Demand Estimation With Heterogeneous Consumers and Unobserved Product Characteristics: A Hedonic Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R. & Griffiths, William E. & Piggott, Roley R., 2000. "An Equilibrium Displacement Model of the Australian Beef Industry," Research Reports 28007, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011. "Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand," Working Papers 162515, Robert Mondavi Institute Center for Wine Economics.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2004. "Integrability of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 297-303, September.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1999. "U.S. Food and Nutrient Demand and the Effects of Agricultural Policies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt52h9v4dq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2010. "Incomplete Demand Systems, Corner Solutions, and Welfare Measurement," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(1), February.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-456.
- Castro, Marisol & Bhat, Chandra R. & Pendyala, Ram M. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R., 2012. "Accommodating multiple constraints in the multiple discrete–continuous extreme value (MDCEV) choice model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 729-743.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.