Information Aggregation and Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 49 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phelps, Edmund S & Taylor, John B, 1977. "Stabilizing Powers of Monetary Policy under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 163-90, February.
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-74, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Weiss, Laurence, 1982.
"Heterogeneous Information and the Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 699-727, August.
- Sanford Grossman & Laurence Weiss, 1980. "Heterogeneous Information and the Theory of the Business Cycle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 558, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- S. Grossman & L. Weiss, . "Heterogeneous Information and the Theory of the Business Cycle," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 1999. "On the Optimality of Activist Policies with a Less Informed Government," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 186, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bénassy, Jean-pascal, 1997.
"On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2001. "On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju, 2009.
"Sensation Seeking, Overconfidence, and Trading Activity,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 64(2), pages 549-578, 04.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju, 2006. "Sensation Seeking, Overconfidence, and Trading Activity," NBER Working Papers 12223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter & Jonathan Eaton, 1986.
"Policy Decentralization and Exchange Rate Management in Interdependent Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
0531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Eaton, Jonathan, 1980. "Policy Decentralisation and Exchange Rate Management in Interdependent Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 172, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Glick, Reuven & Kretzmer, Peter & Wihlborg, Clas, 1995.
"Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 249-273, May.
- Reuven Glick & Peter Kretzmer & Clas Wihlborg, 1990. "Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: an empirical analysis," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 90-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Laurence Weiss, 1981. "Interest Rate Policies and Informational Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 589, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.