An Empirical Method of Approximating the Separable Structure of Consumer Preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 48 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanfranco, Bruno A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Huang, Chung L., 2001. "Comparisons Of Hispanic Households' Demand For Meat With Other Ethnic Groups," Faculty Series 16710, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2005. "Estimating the Role of Government Expenditure in Long-run Consumption," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 13/2005, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Tirtha Pratim Dhar & Jean-Paul Chavas & Brian W. Gould, 2002.
"An Empirical Assessment of Endogeneity Issues In Demand Analysis for Differentiated Products,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
066, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Dhar, Tirtha Pratim & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Gould, Brian W., 2002. "An Empirical Assessment of Endogeneity Issues In Demand Analysis for Differentiated Products," Research Reports 25227, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Tridimas, George, 2000. "The analysis of consumer demand in Greece. Model selection and dynamic specification," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 455-471, December.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1993.
"Scanner Data in Supermarkets: Untapped Data Source for Agricultural Economists,"
1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia
147767, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1992. "Scanner Data in Supermarkets: Untapped Data Source for Agricultural Economists," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- Fabrizia Mealli & Stephen Pudney, . "Applying Heterogeneous Transition Models in Labour Economics: The Role of Youth Training in labour Market transitions," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Seong-Cheon Seo & Oral Capps, 1997. "Regional variability of price and expenditure elasitcities: The case of spaghetti sauces," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 659-672.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), December.
- Oral CAPPS, 1993. "Uses Of Supermarket Scan Data In Demand Analysis," Emerging Data Issues in Applied Food Demand Analysis; s21693capp01, S216, Food Demand and Consumption Behavior Regional Committee.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Qiang, Han, 1999. "Consumer Food Safety Concerns And Fresh Produce Consumption," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Arize, Augustine C., 1998. "The long-run relationship between import flows and real exchange-rate volatility: The experience of eight European economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 417-435.
- Lanfranco, Bruno A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Huang, Chung L., 2002. "Comparisons Of Hispanic Households' Demand For Meats With Other Ethnic Groups," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Anderson, Glenn Michael, 1999. "Constant Market Shares Analysis: Uses, Limitations and Prospects," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 122329, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pieroni, Luca, 2009. "Does defence expenditure affect private consumption? Evidence from the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1300-1309, November.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1993. "Uses Of Supermarket Scan Data In Demand Analysis," Emerging Data Issues in Food Demand Analysis, Proceedings of the S216 Workshop, October 1993 11854, Regional Research Project S-278 Food Demand, Nutrition and Consumer Behavior.
- Ayadi, Mohamed, 1988. "Choix entre diverses spécifications pour l’étude de la demande agrégée des produits agro-alimentaires en Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 157-177, juin.
- Duffy, Martyn, 2003. "Advertising and food, drink and tobacco consumption in the United Kingdom: a dynamic demand system," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Seo, Seong-Cheon & Nichols, John P., 1997. "On The Estimation Of Advertising Effects For Branded Products: An Application To Spaghetti Sauces," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Tsai, Reyfong & Kirby, Raymond & Williams, Gary W., 1994. "A Comparison Of Demands For Meat Products In The Pacific Rim Region," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- D. Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2008. "Cointegration Rank Test and Long Run Specification: A Note on the Robustness of Structural Demand Systems," Working Papers 0809, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.