Constant, Increasing and Decreasing Risk Aversion with Many Commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 48 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & Dan Silverman, 2001.
"Consumption Commitments and Preferences for Risk,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
04-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 18 May 2004.
- Postlewaite,A. & Samuelson,L. & Silverman,D., 2004. "Consumption commitments and preferences for risk," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & Dan Silverman, 2004. "Consumption, Commitmants and Preferences for Risk," NBER Working Papers 10527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry Samuelson & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "Consumption Commitments and Preferences for Risk," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 162, Econometric Society.
- Zvi Bodie & J�r�me Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel, 2001. "Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 103-118, June.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2013. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Kenc, Turalay, 2004. "Taxation, risk-taking and growth: a continuous-time stochastic general equilibrium analysis with labor-leisure choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1511-1539, June.
- Kumru, Cagri & Yektas, Hadi, 2008. "Optimal Multi-Object Auctions with Risk Averse Buyers," MPRA Paper 7575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2009. "Duality Mappings For The Theory of Risk Aversion with Vector Outcomes," Working Papers id:2085, eSocialSciences.
- Dreyer, Johannes K. & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William T., 2013. "Saving-based asset-pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3704-3715.
- Yulei Luo & William T. Smith & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"The Spirit of Capitalism and Excess Smoothness,"
CEMA Working Papers
484, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2007. "Duality mappings for the theory of risk aversion with vector outcomes," Working papers 160, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Kihlstrom, Richard, 2009. "Risk aversion and the elasticity of substitution in general dynamic portfolio theory: Consistent planning by forward looking, expected utility maximizing investors," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 634-663, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.