Non-Convexities in Continuous-Time Investment Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 48 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F. & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2003.
"A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: a numerical analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 701-716, February.
- Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G., 2003. "A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: A numerical analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91680, Tilburg University.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 1998. "The Dynamics Of Reintroducing, Supplementing And Controlling Endangered Predator Populations," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20812, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 2011. "Two state capital accumulation with heterogenous products: Disruptive vs. non-disruptive goods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-478, April.
- Peter Funk, 2013. "Human Capital, Polarization, and Pareto-Improving Activating Welfare," Working Paper Series in Economics 62, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1990.
"A Genral Model of Dynamic Labor Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
3356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Veliov, V., 2001.
"Dynamic Investment Behavior Taking into Account Ageing of the Capital Good,"
2001-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Veliov, V., 2004. "Dynamic investment behavior taking into account ageing of the capital good," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140939, Tilburg University.
- Palivos, Theodore, 1995. "Endogenous fertility, multiple growth paths, and economic convergence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1489-1510, November.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R & Heaps, Terry, 1983. "On the Nonexistence of Market Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Decreasing Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 154-67, February.
- Manuel Santos, . "On Non-Existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Working Papers 2133305, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Pietola, Kyosti, 2002. "Semi-Parametric Modeling of Investments in Energy Installations," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24813, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2003. "Equipment prices, human capital and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 307-329, November.
- Goncharova, Natalia V. & Oskam, Arie J., 2006. "Investment Spikes in Dutch Horticulture: An Analysis at Firm and Aggregate Firm Level Over the Period 1975-1999," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25621, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sjöström, Magnus, 2004. "Factor Demand and Market Power," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 633, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.