Jobs as Dam Sites
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 48 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:19:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Frijters, 1997. "Capital scarcities as a reason for high unemployment in the European Union," Macroeconomics 9706002, EconWPA.
- Javier Birchenall, 2004. "Capital accumulation, unemployment, and the putty-clay," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(19), pages 1-8.
- Didier Blanchet, 1994. "Allocation du capital et chômage technologique d'exclusion," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 115(4), pages 75-84.
- Laing, Derek & Palivos, Theodore & Wang, Ping, 2003.
"The economics of 'new blood',"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 106-156, September.
- Derek Laing & Theodore Palivos & Ping Wang, 2001. "The Economics of "New Blood"," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0132, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2005. "Random Graphs and Social Networks: An Economics Perspective," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0518, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- W. Michael Cox, 1993. "Technological unemployment," Research Paper 9314, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erica Groshen, 1996. "American employer salary surveys and labor economics research: issues and contributions," Research Paper 9604, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joel Maxcy, 2004. "Motivating long-term employment contracts: risk management in major league baseball," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 109-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.