Linear Aggregation in Neoclassical Labour Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 48 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Alan Duncan, 2001.
"Aggregating Labour Supply And Feedback Effects In Microsimulation,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
823, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Alan Duncan, 2005. "Aggregating Labour Supply and Feedback Effects in Microsimulation," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(3), pages 277-290, September.
- John Creedy & Alan Duncan, 2001. "Aggregating Labour Supply and Feedback Effects in Microsimulation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Alan Duncan, 2001. "Aggregating labour supply and feedback effects in microsimulation," IFS Working Papers W01/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eichenbaum, Martin S & Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1988.
"A Time Series Analysis of Representative Agent Models of Consumption and Leisure Choice under Uncertainty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 51-78, February.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Lars Peter Hansen & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1986. "A Time Series Analysis of Representative Agent Models of Consumption andLeisure Choice Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 1981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Dynamics of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 4055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella, 2012.
"The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella, 2011. "Code and data files for "The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity"," Computer Codes 09-180, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.