Direct and Indirect Trade Utility Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M. & Brown, John C., 2009.
"Testing the general validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: the natural experiment of Japan,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
13, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & John C. Brown, 2011. "Testing the General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: The Natural Experiment of Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 3586, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & John C. Brown, 2009. "Testing the General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: The Natural Experiment of Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-058, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & John C.Brown, . "Testing the general validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin theorem: the natural experiment of Japan," Discussion Papers 11/15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Margolis, Michael, 2009. "Unprotected resources and voracious world markets: A proof of losses in North-South Trade," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-57, January.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2011. "Reciprocity, World Prices and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011. "To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 792-799, October.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Färe, Rolf, 2011.
"Shadow pricing market access: A trade benefit function approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1631-1663, July.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2008. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Discussion Papers 6218, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2007. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Working Papers 127015, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- J. Peter Neary, 2007.
"Simultaneous Reform of Tariffs and Quotas,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 37-44, 02.
- Gilberto Fraga & Carlos Bacha, 2011. "The Non-linearity of the Relationship between Human Capital and Exports in Brazil â€“ evidences of regional differences," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1016, European Regional Science Association.
- Patricia P.A.A.H. Kandelaars & Rob B. Dellink, 1997. "Economic Effects of Materials Policies: Combining an Applied General Equilibrium Model with Materials Flows," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1986. "Domestic And International Agricultural Policy Interfaces," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.