A Possible Procedure for Analysing Quality Differentials in the Egg Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Signe Krogstrup & Sébastien Wälti, 2007.
"Do fiscal rules cause budgetary outcomes?,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0607, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Bodo E. Steiner, 2004. "Australian wines in the British wine market: A hedonic price analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 287-307.
- Steve Cicala & Roland G. Fryer, Jr. & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2011.
"A Roy Model of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
16880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Pfaff & Shubham Chaudhuri & Howard Nye, 2004. "Household Production and Environmental Kuznets Curves – Examining the Desirability and Feasibility of Substitution," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 187-200, February.
- Laura Andersen & Sinne Smed, 2013.
"What is it consumers really want, and how can their preferences be influenced? The case of fat in milk,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 323-347, August.
- Andersen, Laura M. & Smed, Sinne, 2012. "What is it Consumers really want, and how can their preferences be influenced? The Case of fat in Milk," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lars Nesheim, 2006. "Hedonic price functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2002. "The Valuation Of Labelling Attributes In A Wine Market," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19718, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andreas Papatheodorou, 2003. "Exploring the determination of student performance in university modules and streams," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1859-1864.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2011. "Antitrust market definition using statistical learning techniques and consumer characteristics," Working Papers 224, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pudney, Stephen & Bryan, Mark & DelBono, Emilia, 2013. "Licensing and regulation of the cannabis market in England and Wales: Towards a cost-benefit analysis," MPRA Paper 50365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Determinants of tourist expenditure: a review of microeconometric models," MPRA Paper 38468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2013. "Improving Global Public Goods Supply through Conditional Transfers - The International Adaptation Transfer Riddle," CESifo Working Paper Series 4106, CESifo Group Munich.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Patrick Bajari, 2004. "Demand Estimation with Heterogeneous Consumers and Unobserved Product Characteristics: A Hedonic Approach," NBER Working Papers 10278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2009. "Provider networks and primary-care signups: do they restrict the use of medical services?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(12), pages 1361-1380.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.