Consumer Search and Alternative Market Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010.
"Rockets and Feathers in the Laboratory,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2010-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Trenton Smith & Hayley Chouinard & Philip Wandschneider, 2009.
"Waiting for the Invisible Hand: Novel Products and the Role of Information in the Modern Market for Food,"
2009-07, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Smith, Trenton G. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2011. "Waiting for the invisible hand: Novel products and the role of information in the modern market for food," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 239-249, April.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan, 2001. "Information Gatekeepers on the Internet and the Competitiveness of Homogeneous Product Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 454-474, June.
- Somekh, Babak, 2012. "The Effect Of Income Inequality On Price Dispersion," Working Papers WP2012/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Stahl, Dale O., 1996. "Oligopolistic pricing with heterogeneous consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 243-268.
- Kovenock, Dan & Widdows, Kealoha, 1998.
"Price leadership and asymmetric price rigidity,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 167-187, February.
- Galeotti, Andrea, 2005.
"Consumers networks and search equilibria,"
1225, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Astrid Dick & Michael Smith, 2010. "A nearly perfect market?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Michal Ostatnicky, 2010. "Oligopolistic Price Competition with Informed and Uninformed Buyers," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp413, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D., 2010. "Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 406-417, March.
- Andrea Galeotti, 2004. "Consumers Networks and Search Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sebnem Bahadir-Lust & Jens-Peter Loy & Christoph R. Weiss, 2007. "Are they always offering the lowest price? An empirical analysis of the persistence of price dispersion in a low inflation environment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 777-788.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1989. "Search Market Models: A Survey," Working Paper Series 234, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.